Tuesday, July 11

Techie-wannabe

I've been doing some adjustments lately since I started in my new job. That would include sleeping at night and being awake during the day, getting into traffic, sweating under the sun, trying to know the people in the office and the most challenging of all -- being adept to technology.
For the past three days, I'm quite bothered by all these 'technical' terms that I've been hearing. people here speaks so fast and when they talk to me or give me instructions, it's as if I've been a long-time user, you know the feeling -- like you're an idiot in front of them? It even came to the point that I had to do my own video (direct, shoot, conceptualize and EDIT). Yes, video-editing is the new skill I've learned for the week.
I look forward to learning more techy stuffs but I just dont know if I'll have the patience because it really requires a lot of time to learn ...not to mention my PC that keeps on hanging! So if I suddenly shift to an IT career, you now know where it all started.

2 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Blogger donna_chocnut said...

Uy balik opis na si Rena girl. Welcome back to the normal shift rat race =) Dibale, kaya mo yan, you've always been a fast learner naman. Oops gotta go home na, balik ako bukas.

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger The Mermaid said...

Yeah, back to business :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home