Sunday, July 9

Time Out

My trip to Singapore with my family did push through last June (sorry guys for the post blog entries lately). It was during the week before my last day at work but I still consider it a breather from all the toxic work (both school and office) and off work schedules. It was also my first time to be with my entire family outside the country. All I can say is, that I had a great time. My legs and feet were soaring after the end of each day that I had to sleep with my legs up on the wall. My savings account is on red alert (hehe) but what the heck! As I've said, I enjoyed every bit of my stay. Here are some of my pictures (L-R: dinner in Newton's Hawker, Night Safari, Siloso beach at Sentosa and cable car ride going to Sentosa) and more when you click on My Photos.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Let me share to you what I like about Singapore:
1. very efficient transportation system - MRT is air-conditioned, there's minimal noise once the train gets up and running and you can feel very minimal movements as well. You'll never see an old bus running unlike you-know-where...
2. people are so disciplined - I've never seen a police roaming around. I guess that proves it. Plus it's a very clean city.
3. since it's a small place, you'll never have problems getting around
4. And lastly, people have fashion-sense!!!! hahaha...they are daring and fashionable anytime, anywhere. You see females in the MRT wearing mini-skirts in high-heeled shoes and off-shoulder tops. You dont need to wait for night time before you can see girls in party clothes. Get what I mean?

My next stop? I'll keep you posted :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home