Tuesday, May 2

Belated!

Happy Birthday to me (2x) ...that was 2 weeks ago and how fast time flies and 11 more months to go till I celebrate this big day. I really enjoy celebrating it though people tease you of being a year older, but I also believe that I'm getting wiser :-) Let me share to you what happened.


By 10am, we were on the road hitting South Super Hi-way. We had a stop-over at McDonalds to get some breakfast and StarBucks for our coffee. I barely had 4 hours of sleep so I need all the caffeine to keep me going. It was my first time to try Banana Mocha Frappucino and I like it, highly recommended if you're not on a strict diet :-)

We arrived in Tagaytay noon time and decided to go to Taal. We got a good package and didnt really bother to ask around. I guess we're just too excited to get there. We were guided to Talisay Batangas and first activity, boat ride. which was for 10 minutes only. I enjoyed the splashing of(fresh) water and was hoping a tilapia would land in my lap.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


After the boat ride was the horseback riding. We were contemplating on whether to go on barefoot or ride a horse. Wasnt really sure what's up there so we just decided on the former. It wasnt really a good ride since the road is too bumpy and dusty. In fact my white towel turned brown as soon as I reached the top. Nothing fancy when you get up there (what you see in the pix is what you get). I just like to go outdoors, I'm tired of being in an airconditioned room, seeing office furniture and well-dressed people. Going back to my story, we were the only Filipinos, mostly were Chinese and Koreans. No wonder a bottle of beer and coconut juice cost $6 each. After two hours we were back in the resort, had lunch of inihaw na tilapia, pork sinigang and of course the real thing -- Coca Cola! I also stopped by the church to say thank you to my bestfriend for all these blessings.

Well, the day ended with me having dinner with my family in Podium. I was honestly tired but my special day wont be complete if I'll not spend it with the most important people in my life.

Thank you for all those who greeted me and remembered me on this day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home