Wednesday, June 21

Priceless

I am currently in the gym, working out of course, after two weeks of no exercise (except for walking). I'm in my first workout and I'm sweating all over. Good there's internet access and since I have all the time, and I repeat ALL THE TIME, I can take a break once in a while from my workout.

As I arrive in Makati this morning, I decided to walk along Ayala Avenue. It's been years since I've done it. Of course I used to walk around this long path but the difference this time, is that I am on my leisurely walk...as in I take time to look at the buildings facade and I even tried the different underpass. Now is the time when I dont care whether I'll get out on the different side of Ayala :-) People were walking past through me, in a hurry, and I just can imagine those behind me saying, "Akala mo namamasyal sa Baywalk."

I'll have late lunch after, meet a friend and get some updates. Yesterday I was in another mall, had lunch with my parents (since both are retired), strolled and had coffee (with my feet on top of the chair). It really feels great not to be conscious of the time...not thinking that I have to be in this place at this time doing this. I simply didnt care at all!

Oh, time to go back...hopefully tonight I get to blog my travels lately and upload some pics as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home