Tuesday, May 9

Ang bakasyon!

It took me a month to plan this vacation. But it's worth the wait and I'm just so excited to share what happened.

First the flight, it was my first time to ride Asian Spirit. I got scared because of the all-time running joke that you fly as an Asian and land as a spirit. As expected, there was a delay due to the runway construction (all flights are delayed). But it didnt take us that long to wait because we were advised by their Customer Service 2 days before -- if other airlines can just do that!

We stayed at Tonglen Beach Resort, Station 3. Newly renovated so the rooms were nice, spacious, cold and it was really a resort on its own. We didnt waste our time and headed for the beach as soon as we arrived. We watched Crossover's concert and walked around the white sandy beach of Bora.

The next days were spent lying around the beach, swimming to get some tan and visiting some of these places, which I recommend:

best fruit shake - Jonah's
good music - Aria
relaxing ambience (thanks to the duyan-type chairs) - Cafe del Mar

Someday I'll be back. But hopefully with less people. More pictures if you click on 'My photos'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home