Friday, May 19

The week that was

This was such an eventful week for me. I am finally saying good bye to the institution that changed me as a person -- the challenges I experienced gave me a different perspective of things, it opened new paradigms for me. Again, it wasnt easy to make this decision but I had to.

So that was how my week started -- all the crying and melodramatic moments. That also means I had to speed up work and make sure that everything will be in order before I go. So, cascade sessions left and right, meetings with key people, schedule appointments with vendors, turn-over of files and of course talking to my friends and letting them know of my decision -- I guess this was the hardest part of all.

I am also scheduling my vacation as well. I made sure to take a break before I embark on a new journey. Here are my itinerary so far:

1. Singapore with family this June
2. Bangkok with a friend this June
3. refresh my driving skills

It's a mixed feeling to be honest but things will sink in as days go by. For the mean time, I look forward to our bulalo-lunch later! yummy!!!!

6 Comments:

At 10:40 PM, Blogger Rabbit said...

And I'll be with you when you adjust again. ;-) But when it's driving, I'll stay at the back.

 
At 12:52 AM, Blogger The Mermaid said...

Thank you, as always for all the support and understanding. Dont worry about the driving, I will also stay at the back...acheche

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger donna_chocnut said...

My gulay Rena girl, so much has happened already! San ka na lilipat and when do you start? Huwaw, Singapore & Bangkok, kakainggit! Good luck with the driving, kaya mo yan. Sheesh, antagal kong absent sa blog. Hope to see you around, and da gud luck with the new chapter/s in your life =)

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger The Mermaid said...

yeah, naka-vl ka ba sa blogging world?

dumaan kami ni Christian last saturday sa office mo tapos sumigaw kami "Hello Donna!!!" narinig mo? sa labas lang kami ah :-)

kwentuhan kita sa email kung sino ang na-uto kong kumpanya. I'll start on July 03. Kaya a much needed break talaga ang Sing and BKK.

I really need all the goodluck. Sana nga I get to see you before I get stuck with work.

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger donna_chocnut said...

Ey Rena, salamat sa reply. Sa wakas natapos na ang VL sa blog ko- I heb an entry already! Uy 1 month to go na lang pala til you start with your new co. Ay sayang, di ko narinig sigaw niyo, tsk tsk tsk. Uy seryoso, kung weekday at mapadaan kayo ni Noy sa Ortigas area, hope you can drop by dito sa opis. Coffee tayo, meron na rin pala kaming fruit shakes dito. =)

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger Rabbit said...

So, sisigaw pa rin kami? Keep your windows open ha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home