Monday, May 29

Odd Holidays

For 2 years, holidays are really considered as precious moments. (1) we only have 10 holidays to look forward to and (2) as said in my blog title, it's so odd that even if we have one we dont get to celebrate it with family and friends since these are not the normal Phil holidays that you guys follow.

So today is another one of these odd holidays. I never planned for anything, just to stay at home and fix my things. I printed 100 pictures stored in my CD for months so now is the time to put them in my photo album and add some 'art' as well. I decided to just tuck my self in bed, spend the day watching movies (thankful that a mall is located 1 km frommy place), answering emails and updating my blog :-)

Next month, I dont get to celebrate independence day,which is another Phil holiday but my countdown to this 'weird' sched is about to end. 2 months from now, it's a whole new world!

And to my friends...I'm so excited to spend time with you again.

2 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Blogger donna_chocnut said...

Uy Rena ang galing mo, nakakapag photo album + art ka pa. Idol!!! I think it's called "scrapbooking" ba? Oh yes, I bet super excited ka na to go back to a normal work schedule, pati family & friends mo. I can relate to you too kasi legal holidays lang ang inoobserve dito sa opis, pag specially declared holidays, hinde. Btw, thanks sa email. May utang pa kong reply. Vavu! =)

 
At 5:33 AM, Blogger The Mermaid said...

I really cant say its a scrapbook because my 'art' is more on letters, researched articles about the place, tickets..okay lang kahit legal holidays, at least you get to enjoy them with family adn friends and yes I'm excited although that's also one thing I appreciate of having an abnormal sched -- I feel I have more time for myself. Eh ako lang ang gising, sila lahat tulog, solo ko TV, ref, radyo, pagkain, telepono..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home