Sunday, October 31

All Alone

Hmph! All my family and friends are on vacation tomorrow (I mean no work)!!!! How I envy you guys while here I am, preparing for another week-long adventure at work. I bet, a lot of people in the office are on-leave, except my boss...huhuhu...

I just spent the weekend doing paperwork for school. That's what you call cramming. Submission is on Wednesday and I haven't started any. Yeah yeah...three more days to go so what's the rush? I have to post an online assignment, read 3 chapters of the book (and I tell you, the topic is totally boring. In 3 minutes, sure fire tulog ka!). I was even planning of doing an outline for all the frameworks, in preparation for our midterms. *sigh* *sigh*

The only exciting thing this week??? I bought a digicam!!!!! Christmas gift to myself (expensive kasi). Now, no need to beg/make kulit
Christian for my pictures (which he will send months after...yung tipong iba na ang itsura mo). I can take pictures anytime, anywhere. Yes, it's the size of a credit card...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home