Sunday, October 10

Books, boxing and beach

If I only have the time, these are the things I want to do:

1. Finish reading Harry Potter Book 5! I borrowed the book from Hannah since last summer. But I'm still in Chapter 16...10 more to go...
2. Box till i drop. I really enjoy it. Like I'm hitting two birds in one stone. I get to firm those arms and learn self-defense (and who knows, it might come in handy -- be a natural reaction once a discover something i don't like)
3. Swim...i really have to work on my speed. Good thing there's Karenwho gave me some tips, now I have to practice it of course
4. Dance, dance and dance. If I'm not in the corporate world, probably I'm a professional dancer...
5. Go to Divisoria and shop shop shop! the best bargains in town...especially since it's the ber-months, need to prepare for christmas (boxes, wrappers, ribbons...tsk!)
6. Beach or any out-of-town. Actually it's more of unwinding, i haven't tried but they say Boracay is nice and fun even in december. To my surprise, some of the best hotels/resorts are already fully booked.
7. Take care of Bryce.

5 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Rena !

This is Cathy ...thanks for the testimonial =) so sweet...I decided to finally go and visit your website ....comment lang ako...di mo naitatanong pero I used to swim regularly so if you want to start a swimming regimen, I will gladly be your swimming buddy...gusto ko ring bumalik to lose some of the weight....ehem...not just some...a lot ....heehehe...mukhang matutulungan rin kita sa dancing...bwahahahaha !!! At kung gusto mo, mag organize din tayo ng Divisoria trip ...isama ang mga ka-friendship-an sa office if you like !!

As for Boracay,di imposible yan !!! A very good friend of mine has a house there and we can organize our own teambuilding anytime ....basta lang kasama ako at walang gagamit nung bahay ...yun lang ang kondisyon niya ...o sige, talk to you more when we see each other

Nga pala.....one question ...WHO is Bryce ??

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger The Mermaid said...

Correction, Book 5 has 38 chapters and I'm now in Ch 22 :-)

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger The Mermaid said...

Hi Cathy! Bryce is my newphew. I want to spend more time playing and shopping with him (though he's just 8 months).

For the swimming, I suggest Ultra (at least malapit lang sa atin). Perhaps, we can start this Saturday morning?

By the way, I'll be having breakfast this wednesday with Val, join ka na...ooops, wala ka pala nun

 
At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rena girl !

Sarap matulog sa gabi ! hehehehe....I hope bearing the nightshift on your own wasn't too bad. I was surprised to be asked to do days for Monday and Tuesday as well...may mga VIP's kasi so alam mo na ....ang dakilang chimi-aa dapat present =)

Harry Potter....book 3 is still the best ....book 5 just kind of feel short of my expectations ...

Swimming at the ULTRA on Saturday morning sounds like a plan ! I'll talk to Karen about it and let you know ....

I'd like to meet Bryce one day...loove kids !!!!

Sayang, di ako makakasama sa breakfast niyo ni Val ...please send her my regards !

 
At 3:11 AM, Blogger The Mermaid said...

same here, I also like Book 3...but I'm also excited with this one...hopefully I'll be able to finish it this weekend

 

Post a Comment

<< Home