Sunday, September 5

The End

….and now, the end is near…I’ve finally reached the last of my 15-day vacation, although officially it ended last Friday. Looking back on Day 1, I can say that yes I’ve accomplished all my ‘things to do’ (more than what was expected…*clap clap clap*). I can’t really say I had a complete rest because sleeping wasn’t part of the plan. The last 5 days were spent on just being in bed during the day and awake the whole night (my new work requires that). It’s DIFFICULT, that’s all I can say. My circadian clock tells my body that it should be up by 12noon (paging call center people, any advice will be greatly appreciated).

Going back, I’m now ready to face the new challenge in my life (c’mon Rena, continue to convince yourself?!…hehehe). Of course I do feel those goose bumps all over, the butterflies in my stomach. But then again, I think this kind of feeling is normal for a newcomer (sounds defensive…)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home