Thursday, September 30

Memories

I was listening to 89.9 this morning, on my way home, when I heard the DJ mentioned that watching Superbook keeps him awake in the wee hours of the morning (Is it still shown on TV? I wonder...hmmm...). Anyway, then there was a sudden flashback. My sis and I love to watch Superbook and Flying House. We really enjoyed those cartoons (I don't know what's its category). It's great learning about the teachings in the bible, in that way/manner. We were also imagining being trapped in a flying house or having a superbook that will bring us back during those times. That will really be cool!!!
And of course, after watching a 30-minute religious/cartoon show, it's now time to watch...."The lights, and the lady in tights!....That's, Entertainment!!!"
Now, I dare you name the original cast of the show....

2 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Blogger Rabbit said...

Everything I know about the Bible, I learned from these cartoons.

But now to the more important part of this comment...

Lea Salonga
Jestoni Alarcon
Rita Avila?
Manilyn Reynes
Jaano Gibbs?
Sheryl Cruz
Romnick Sarmenta
Mia Prats?
Dranreb Belleza
Fatima Alvir

I give up!!!

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger The Mermaid said...

Let me see...Rita Avila and Jestoni are not original casts, same with Fatima Alvir (but I think her brother is). Mia Pratts??? bagets days pa 'to diba? You forgot, Francis Magalona, Lea Salonga, Lotlot and Monching...more more...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home