Thursday, September 9

Perception

During the last day in one of my classes, we decided to eat out. While waiting for the food we had an activity to get to know each other more. Each one of us wrote on a sheet of paper any "unsual thing" about us...any infromation that will not make people think that 'Hey, that's you.' Our prof will read each info then the rest of the class will guess who that person is.
Well the class wasn't able to guess the 'identity' I wrote. But to my surprise, 3/4 of the group pointed at me when this was read: "Loves to eat Ivory soap." Hey hey hey..what does that mean, huh?! That people perceive me ....
a. crazy/weird or
b. adventurous
Hmmmm.....

2 Comments:

At 4:08 AM, Blogger Rabbit said...

Malinis daw lobloban mo

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger The Mermaid said...

naku, ano kaya masasabi ni shamoy niyan....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home