Tuesday, December 26

Wonders of 2006

2006 is one of the BEST years I had. Looking back, a lot of it were unplanned for and that made it more memorable.

1. I never thought I'll find him. Yes, my baby KitKat was found. I guess perseverance and belief that he is just out there reunited the Berks. Here's a picture of him together with other members of Berks in one of our Shabear days (read: Saturdays). They're now complete and everyone in Berks is happy. I vow not to lose him again nor any member of the family.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2. My work schedule is now more stable. This year I was back to doing day shift job. That means, more time for my friends, family and ahme :-) I am a normal person and now, more frequenting the Ayala malls...hehehe

3. Travel, travel and travel. This is one of my hobbies whether it's within the country or outside. I like discovering places, trying out new delicacies and just being in another place relaxes me, making me far from the busy life I have here in Manila. This year, I was able to visit again Boracay and my first time in Singapore.

4. Good health as well. There were days I had to go on sick leave but that was just mild. No one in the family got sick, we're all together and it's 4 Christmases with ahme.

5. Finally, after 4 years I'm done with school!!! Yehey, I officially graduated and it really felt different hearing from your panelists after the defense, "Congratulations, you did very well in your presentation." No more classes, no more books, no more teachers dirty looks...hehe

6. For this last entry, I'll keep you hanging. I like to take a picture of it first. Those who know me very well will be quite surprised since for the past x # of years, I never attempted to do it.

Thank you thank you for this wonderful year.

1 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Blogger donna_chocnut said...

Huwaw Rena, congratulations sa pag-graduate, am so very happy for you! Uy hingi akong tips sayo for OCE ha. I'll email you soon. Glad you had a wonderful 2006. =) Hope 2007 will be an even better one, i'm sure it will!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home