Sunday, November 5

Comfort Food

I am quite depressed with a lot of things these days. And just like you, I resort to compulsive eating of foods that give me relief. Sad to say, weight loss is also one cause of my depression but I can't help it. This is in no order.

1. Starbucks' Sweet Spice Latte and since this is seasonal offer, now it's Peppermint Mocha. It has something to do with the "mint" taste that gives me a feeling of relief and relaxation.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here's one to go with my brownie :-)

2. Putong (soft rice cake) Ube or Goldilock's plain puto - I am fond of it. I prefer the plain ones or with cheese and if with flavor, it has to be ube (taro).

3. Sugarhouse's Marjolaine cake - that is why I hate red ribbon for being a copy cat. Still, the original is the best

4. pasta - all kinds will do! But if I have to rank it, (1) tomato-based (2) oil-based (3) creamy pasta

5. Aling Nene's barbecue - I've heard and seen the store but it was only this year that I tried it and it made my world go around...yummy! Very affordable too. 2 pieces of barbecue with rice and laing --ooooo...the best!

6. ice cream - I have no brand but of course there's HD, FIC and Selecta

7. anything that has shrimps - Shirmp Sandwich of Wendy's, Shrimp Tempura, Chopseuy with shrimps, shrimps with quail egg, hilabos na hipon...basta anything with shrimp

8. anything that has cocounut milk -- oh yeah...laing, bicol express, chicken curry and more!!!

9. Taho along the side streets of Makati

10. Fishball in UP Diliman -- although I stopped for a year because of an allergy I had which I suspected came from that not-so-fresh fishball. But now I'm back to eating fishballs and squidballs

11. cheese waffle

Yummy, now I'm hungry so bye and it's time for dinner. By the way, I got this idea from Cathy's blog :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home