Thursday, September 28

Stormy Thursday

When I heard the news last night that a storm is about to hit Manila the following day and that classes were suspended at all levels, I got scared. It reminded me of the movie The Day After Tomorrow (except for the snow). My parents are not home, both went to their home province so I I have to be alert: check and watch after the house and our pets. I have to make suure that even if I leave the house nothing will happen and that it's still in one piece when I get back.

Another concern was how to get to the office. Unfortunately suspension of work is a 'duh' word and since my father is not here, then I have to brace the storm -- be ready to get wet and have a hard time getting a cab. So while I was dressing up i really prayed to God that he guides me on my way to work. he granted my prayers and for the first time, I was the first person to arrive in our team.

Even co-workers were surprised to see me as soon as they've arrived. They were thinking I'l still be in bed at this time. Well, I can't since I have to take care of the house and our pets.

Goodluck tonight on my travel adventure!

Hmmm...I think a cup of Spice and Sweet Cafe Latte will be perfect :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home