Friday, August 11

Happy Month-sary!

I recently celebrated my 1st month in my new job. Things happened as expected and I'm glad that I'm getting along well with the people around, especially my team mates (or is it just my perception?). Seriously, I enjoy their company. Although some are moms already, they're so game in any activities and so are the very young ones who even call me "Ate" (elder sibling). Like me, they also like shopping, eating ang laughing. The people here are so young (average age is 24) that sometimes I really feel that I'm 'old' especially when I hear their birthdates. But here's the best part....they're also surprised to find out that I'm in the workforce for quite some time. Some would even comment, "I thought you're just our age." (well, I just hope it's because of my looks and not because of the way I act)
Regarding work, it was stressful lately but I'm used to that. My previous company trained me for this...hehehe. The work is nothing new but of course I had to adjust with the terminologies, process and other systems that they use here. Let me see, so far I've participated in campus recruitment, job fairs, facilitated 2 workshops, faciliated FGDs, edited videos, did some mentoring stuff and I enjoy doing all of these. Now, its' time for reflection: Am I happy? Am I growing/learning? Is this helping me reach my ultimate goal?
So far the answer to all is yes. I have some issues though but I'm giving it time.
So Happy month-sary to me and I hope to celebrate my anniversary here :-)

2 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Blogger donna_chocnut said...

Happy month-sary rena girl! Before you know it, anniversary mo na dyan. Time flies. Kita mo, -ber month na. Pasko na naman. Waah...

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger The Mermaid said...

yeah -ber months na talaga and my new task -- to head the christmas party committee...wahoo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home