Monday, April 10

Wussup

What have I been doing these past months, aside from work?
Finishing MBA was something to look forward to. My ultimate line before was, "I want my life back!" It was not a joke spending almost 4 years studying, doing paper work and preparing for exams, reports etc. But it was something I never regret (I think I made and entry on this about the pros and cons of further studies). So here's what I've been doing to get my 'life back':

1. My ultimate personal development action plan is to concentrate on any sport. Unfortunately, badminton aint my turf. I tried believe me but I'm not getting any better. So, I'm back to swimming. Good that I found co-workers who are also interested. I'm also into dancing -- though it's not a sport but any physical activity which will help me shed off some pounds is still better than nothing.

2. For some nights when I have the privilege to be a normal person, I go out to see friends. I'm now more updated with movies and malls.

3. Time to bond with my nephew -- we watch Nemo and Barney together, we play basketball and puzzle and we wrestling each other.

4. I find time to read any book, not related to work. I just finished Harry Potter - which took me two months! I hope I get to find another interesting book.

5. Update career -- yes, more time to update resume, go to interviews and check the job market

6. out-of-town: I really like travelling and I plan to go out of the country this year. I hope it pushes through and I hope my friend will not back out :-) I want to discover more of the Philippines but I still have to look for interesting travel buddies -- with all the fare promos, why not?! And with a lot of friends migrating abroad, that's free accommodation :-)

More activities lined up! What an exciting year.....

2 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Blogger donna_chocnut said...

ey rena girl! does this mean you're done with OCE? buti ka pa kung ganon =)! the only thing i've done so far is go back home and gather all my strama notes & handouts. i really should start moving now as i found out am 6 wks pregnant. if i dont do the OCE before i give birth, naku, wala na talaga, i won't ever finish...sana nga matuloy out of the country trip mo. exciting yon!

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger The Mermaid said...

I submitted the paper and waiting for their reply as to when is my sched. Sabi naman ni Pia better nga na hindi ako sumabay and anytime, kahit summer, you may defend your OCE.

Congratulations Donna girl! Christian told me the good news last weekend. O, ingat ka ah and always take good care of your health!

Hmmm...ano akya itsura ni Donna pag preggy :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home