Monday, July 11

passwords

There's the office email, personal emails (I have yahoo for friends' updates, gmail for personal emails I send to myself and hotmail for registering in 'whatever' stuff that requires email addy) and a whole lot more that requires 'username' and passwords. I decided to only keep two so when I logged in to my gmail account this morning, I was surprised to find out that the two won't work(it's been 9 months since I last used this account). They asked me several questions like exact date you opened the account and I can't remember any of them. I said to myself, one last try and it worked! Aha! Gotcha! So, the lesson there is....to change my password to any of the two I've mentioned. Siempre, di ko sasabihin ano yun...hehehe ...password nga eh:-)

2 Comments:

At 1:45 AM, Blogger donna_chocnut said...

ay sinabi mo. ako rin litong-lito sa passwords. which is why i write them all down, esp for those accounts i rarely use. otherwise, patay.

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger The Mermaid said...

before I do that, i write them down. Funny kasi I keep it till I can't remember where I placed it...useless

 

Post a Comment

<< Home