Tuesday, May 31

Charge

This was the term overused by Maya-Maya Nurture Spa's employees. Everytime we would inquire, their sentence would end with "may CHARGE po yan." The other part of me is saying, at least they inform their guests rather than availaing of the service then just to be suprised upon seeing their bill. But I think there's always a better way to say it or rather to communicate it to customers. They can place a menu of their services where prices are indicated, just like what you find in hotels. A laminated computer print out will do.

Most customers walk away or talk about their bad experience if service is not good. In my case, I blog about it :-) I won't mind paying for a high price in exchange for a quality service. That is the reason why i go out-of-town. I want to experience the value of my vacation :-)

4 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Blogger donna_chocnut said...

uy buti ka pa nakapag-spa na! huwaw! pero kaka-irita nga when they keep saying "may charge po yan." ano ba!

 
At 3:12 AM, Blogger The Mermaid said...

Yun na nga, my one and only vacation, ganun pa. Pero happy pa rin kasi I'm with my family :-)

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Rabbit said...

May charge po ang blog na 'to...

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger The Mermaid said...

acheche...naningil

 

Post a Comment

<< Home