Tuesday, June 28

Hello Garci…

Please, I’m so tired of this issue. The first time it came out, it was still entertaining esp. when I heard the different ring tones of “Hello Garci” (the pink panther version being my favorite). And now that the President broke her silence, the more it became an issue -- the opposition saying that she really deserves to be impeached. Personally, I think there are more serious issues that we need to face or that the president needs to solve. Just look around and see how many Filipinos are starving and how many families are homeless. Of course I can also understand where the opposition is coming from -- they are questioning the credibility and integrity of the person occupying the highest position in the country. But where will this end? Another people power revolution? ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home