Friday, April 29

Thou shall not Kill

The group had dinner at Pantalan in Luneta. This serves as our treat for our Italian Trainer, Valeria. 'Though it is her second time in Manila, this has always been the tradition in the company. Anyway, to go to my point....the seafoods are served fresh. That's the good part, the sad part is...they catch the fish from the huge aquarium then cook it. I'm a soft-hearted person and that I can't take. Don't get me wrong, of course I eat almost everything. I just don't want to see them 'killed' -- the part where they have to struggle to avoid being caught and I can just imagine them screaming "Oh no, not me! Go away you bitch! Catch me if you can!" Then once caught by the net, "Goodbye my friends! *cry* *sob*" and forever be be separated from their friends and/or family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home