Wednesday, June 22

Doctor Doctor I am sick

I had my BP checked last night and guess what, it's 80/60. I was there in the clinic to accompany a colleague who was feeling dizzy. Ironic part is, she's 120/80. The nurse's advice is to get enough sleep. But I'm very good at it. In fact, co-workers envy me and even call me 'garfield' coz that's what I always do...sleep, sleep and sleep! My mom was so alarmed when I told her the news that they (my parents) had to buy me a sofa bed. Not because I don't have one, but I prefer to sleep in the living room (beside Spider Kitty). That was so sweet of them and I really appreciated it. This is an 'awww' moment.

And as I'm typing this entry, my sis just called "umuwi ka na at baka mag-faint ka diyan sa office!" ...hehehe...I feel like a baby :-)

4 Comments:

At 6:58 PM, Blogger donna_chocnut said...

ang sweet naman ng iyong pamily =) naku rena girl, pagaling ka. hope your BP improves soon. aba'y dapat lang. bawal magkasakit ;p

 
At 3:03 AM, Blogger The Mermaid said...

it improved...now it's back to normal...kama lang pala ang katapat :-) thanks donna for the concern...uy nood tayo nang Live AIDS

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Rabbit said...

Hello Spider Kitty!

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger The Mermaid said...

Hot stuff...irrelevant, your honor!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home