Monday, July 11

Wala lang...

I was in Glorietta doing some window shopping and I passed by a stall selling pieces of accessory. I was so tempted to buy one design/style in 3 different colors. I'm just grateful that I'm not an impulsive buyer or else...tsk! I ended buying just one pair of earrings :-)

I also entered a store full of stuffed toys ranging from bears to sharks and monkeys. I said to myself, when I have the money, I'll buy these toys and create a room just for them. *hint* *hint*

Well, I guess these are just few of the things I want to buy but will always have second thougths.

4 Comments:

At 1:48 AM, Blogger donna_chocnut said...

"one design/style in 3 different colors?" naku you're not alone =) it also applies to shoes, shirts, bags, belts.... pero yun nga, buti na lang like you, am also not an impulsive shopper. chaka kasi mahal eh. budgetarian issues =)

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger The Mermaid said...

correct! mahal nga, besides para di sumama loob ko, eto linya ko 'malalaos din yan, sayang lang'...hehehe

 
At 3:07 AM, Blogger Rabbit said...

Bear??? Ang dami nang bear!!!

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger The Mermaid said...

so what if I have many bears? bear-y happy tayo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home