Tuesday, August 31

Dear Dr. Rena...

Last week, i had the opportunity to counsel three of my friends on their plans to make a career shift. Then i realized that a lot of people are still at a loss on what they want to do with their life/lives. And I'm not saying that it's bad. It's just difficult to make a decision. But I find it fun being able to help others go through the process of self-discovery. It's a fulfillment being able to share what I've been through (believe me, I'm fond of doing this even if it involves minor issues). Just don't expect me to give a straightforward answer because my role is to help "you" discover and weigh all your options. For your free consultations...hehe...joke joke joke!

2 Comments:

At 12:32 AM, Blogger Rabbit said...

And for all those planning to avail of her counseling services, take note that this will only be free for a limited time. Take advantage of it now!

 
At 2:43 AM, Blogger The Mermaid said...

Aha, taking it seriously, tsk!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home