Sunday, August 22

Time of my life

This vacation is the best. Waking up late, sleeping late not worrying if I can pull myself off from bed the following morning, accomplishing my 'things to do' without any pressure, shopping during the day...it's simply the best. A much needed career break though I'm down on my countdown to 9 more days (huhuhu...) I still have a long list of what I want to accomplish but as I've said, i want to take my time.

I went to Divisoria last weekend. Luckily, there weren't too many people (wait till next month). If you're really looking for the best bargains in town...Divi is the place to be. But i suggest that you make a list of what you need to buy because the (low) prices will really attract you to but almost everything you see. Name it, they have it! In fact, I plan to go back this week...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home