Wednesday, September 5

Ang table

I sold my old computer table since it’s been occupying space and collecting dust for the past 6 months. Where’s my computer? Its CPU is not working – making some weird noise. I planned have it repaired but obviously, I changed my mind.

This time, I still need a working table but a foldable one since it’s not everyday that I’ll be using it. I’m looking for one that’s 30-inch high, not wobbly and with enough working space and not to mention the major consideration -- it has to be within budget. Last Saturday I spent the day checking out hardwares, department stores and depot but found nothing. Sunday, I went to Robinsons Pioneer with the objective of just dropping by the bank (kiosk). I happen to enter True Value and the store has the said item. It was so perfect to my requirements that in less then 10 minutes, I was already in the counter paying. There were 4 Japanese students who were also interested with the table. They already have one and they said they need two. Unfortunately no more stock is available. I really need it badly as well so sorry to disappoint you my fellow animes :-) My next project….search for a tarpaulin.

6 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Blogger melitrix said...

Aanhin mo ang tarpaulin? Gusto mo yung akin? Iyo na! asan na John Lloyd tarp ko?

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger donna_chocnut said...

good you found the table of your dreams =) usually ganun nga, pag wala sa plano, dun nahahanap.

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger The Mermaid said...

Mel, si tarp ay para kay TinkerBlue. Sinisip-on na sa sobrang exposure sa rain :-) Oo, hanap pa sila kasi dinadala daw sa province yung old tarps.

Hi Donna, agree! Pero swerte ko lang talaga kasi if I came in 5 minutes late, the anime boys could have gotten it.

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Rabbit said...

Hello Ahmeme!

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Rabbit said...

Wala bang bold na tarp? Yung mga tipong white castle.

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger The Mermaid said...

Sige hanap ako nang umiinom nang gamot na bold :-) siguro sa hilo sa sakit, kaya naka-bold...hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home