Tuesday, April 24

A year wiser!

So, how does it feel to be a year older? Oh, nothing has changed except that I'm wiser now. That may be a cliche for you but for me that seems to be true.
It was a well-celebrated day. Most of the special people in my life were there to greet me and celebrate that day with me. My day started with a buffet brunch at Dads/Saisaki/Kamayan. I literally pigged out and if our tummy's were not designed to be stretchable, most probably mine has exploded!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A good cup of coffee was needed to remove the taste so here we go to our favorite coffee place -- Figaro!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


As soon as Christian had the energy, we tried karaoke singing which cost Php6.00 per song. I got a score of 99 in two songs and 96 in one song. Then we strolled around looking for a stairmaster machine only to find one in Podium and guess how much it costs? Php333,000.00 (ano ako, magtatayo nang gym?!?!). Dinner was with my family at Serendra. I made reservation at Thai at Silk and we made it just in the nick of time. I can't help eating their bagoong rice and green curry. Since my nephew kept on running around, I volunteered to look after him. In that way, I'm out of the table. Dessert was courtesy of Miss Desserts (not sure if I got the name right). There was no room for another slice of cake or pie but according to my mom, the banana toffee pie really tasted well.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


My day didn't end there as I went to Metrowalk (ate sisig and sizzling mushrooms...ssshhh) and enjoyed the rest of the night (or shall I say wee hours of the morning).
Thanks to those who sent text messages -- including those who greeted in Advance and Belated (but after I post this blog, it's not amymore counted...hehe) and greetings through email. There were a few I didn't expect that they'll remember so I am really touched -- these are the people I've worked with and haven't seen years or a year ago.

2 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Blogger donna_chocnut said...

Hey Rena girl, da happy birthday ulit! Naks, taas naman score sa singing. Masubukan nga Thai at Silk. You might want to try Abe(Pinoy) and Polukai (Hawaiian), too. Masarap din dun. Uy kamusta graduation?

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger The Mermaid said...

Yeah, someone told me about those restos. I'll try it next week :-) 'Bout the grad., I'll post my story as well...abangan! hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home