Wednesday, June 6

Reward Yourself

The last two days were spent at Glorietta Activity Center for a job fair. Nope, I wasn’t looking for a job but our Company was one of the sponsors and exhibitors. We had problems with the ingress and that was consistent for the two day affair. I even had arguments with the mall guards – poor coordination between Glorietta’s building security and the event’s sponsor.

Oh well, so two days were spent standing, smiling, answering questions from interested applicants. It may sound like an easy task but it’s not. It’s physically draining. I feel like my feet widened due to all the weight it has to carry (yes, my feet is disproportionate to my body size) and not to mention the lack of air given the hundreds of people inside.

Now, I am sleepy and tired. Thank goodness I have neither workshops to run today nor meetings to attend to. I hope to spend the day lightly.
I look forward to my leave this Friday for my search and hunt for this thing:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, Blogger donna_chocnut said...

gusto ko rin ng ganyan. pero wala akong pambili =( enjoy shopping on friday. btw, helpful din to check out this magazine called "digital photographer philippines". ganda, maraming reviews on cameras and photography tips. P295 each.

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger The Mermaid said...

Hi Donna! How much is your budget for this one? Nagpapabili ako sa SG and US. Hoepfully it's cheaper there. I'll buy that mag tom. thanks thanks

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger donna_chocnut said...

ey rena girl, sorry i really dont know how much this model costs. my budget in mind is about 30-40k for a "dream camera", based on other canon cameras ive seen in that magazine (i forget the model name). di ko rin alam kelan magkakatotoo. daming ibang pagkakagastusan muna. yup marami nga nagsasabi mas mura talaga sa states. SG meaning singapore? di ko lang alam dun.

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger The Mermaid said...

With your budget you can already buy a DSLR :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home