Tuesday, July 24

Wind Burn

I have not just one, but two in both corners of my mouth. To add, I also have a small slit in my tongue. No, I didn't enter into any physical fight. I just lack moisture and oil. So now, early morning rituals seem to scare me because of the pain. I can't even eat chili, calamansi as it adds to the burning feeling. I've been using a lip protector lately but I don't think it works. Now the big question is, do I still eat? Of course! It's painful believe me but it's not a good thing to have a tummy growling ;-P

4 Comments:

At 12:46 AM, Blogger melitrix said...

hahaha i don't know whether to pity you or laugh.. ill do na lang a combination of both. Renz, i think its due to stress. All those times talking to regularized employees left you moisture-less...

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger The Mermaid said...

I guess everything that happened last week left me moisture-less and until now, they're still there!!! Waaahhh...what a way to create a first impression with new co-workers.

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger donna_chocnut said...

oo nga wawa naman rena girl. get well soon! have you tried blistex? OK sha, favorite ko yung regular type lang, meron kasing iba-ibang "flavors".

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger The Mermaid said...

This is something weird but just 1 day of no exposure to air conditioning and it's all gone!Bu I'll take note of that Donna, in case this happens again :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home