Thursday, June 21

Travel Grade : C

Got this from Bebert :-) ...and I agree, more places to visit and to discover in the Philippines. In fact, I booked a plane ticket to Cebu this end of July. I've been there a lot of times (thanks to my first employer for sponsoring all of my trips, but that also meant work!) but as I've said, there are more things and more food (hehe) to discover in Cebu :-)



My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out atLakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

3 Comments:

At 4:01 PM, Blogger Rabbit said...

Pupunta tayo ng tebu!

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger donna_chocnut said...

wow rena girl, exciting, have fun! post pictures ha.

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger The Mermaid said...

Hi Donna! Will surely post our great pictures ;-) I hope the weather cooperates.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home