Sunday, May 20

What a mall!

I went to Tri Noma, a newly opened mall along North Ave (in front of SM North Edsa).

1 - Most of the stores/shops aren’t opened yet like ¾ of the 3rd floor are still under construction. As a result, there was less air conditioning or should I say none at all in most of the areas.

Rating: Understandable

It was really hot inside, imagine having no fresh air. Even if I like to look at stuffs inside some shops, I really can’t take the lack of air. There were exceptions like in Maldita, F&H and the alley where Human, Sketchers and Artwork are located. Be prepared and bring your fans, hanky & towels.

2 -- Parking wasn’t really a concern because there were security guards and signs around to guide you and tell you where to go.

Rating: Good job, manong!

3 - Here’s the best part ---- there was no water everywhere so just imagine how their restrooms look & smell.

Rating: Disgusting

I won’t elaborate more but I almost puked inside. I wonder why they even have to open it if it’s not working in the first place???? What, just in case there’s someone who can’t really hold on to nature’s call and can bear doing it while smelling and seeing all those gory stuff?


I guess it will take some time before I visit the place again. Megamall, Shangri-la & Podium are just around the corner :-)

2 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Blogger Rabbit said...

Next time I'll take pictures of the floating treasure!

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger donna_chocnut said...

they opened na pala. all along i thought they'd open in mid-june pa. naku that's bad. you're right, they shouldn't have opened yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home