Monday, April 2

A few of my favorite things...

My birthday is fast approaching and I don’t want to give you a hard time thinking of what to give me on this special day. So here’s my wish list :

1 – dumbbells 8lbs (kahit yung black na bakal, ok na)
2 – fitness leg band
3 – one year membership to Gold’s Gym or Red corner or Elorde Gym
4 – Leather seat covers
5 – floor (car) mat – black or grey please
6 – dinner at Old Swiss Inn, Manila
7 – spa (body & facial)
8 – Capri pants (any color)
9 - knee-high boots from Jannilyn
10 – mini hair dryer (one that will fit inside a kikay kit)

There are non-material things that are part of my list...but let me just ask it from my guardian angels ^_^



2 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Blogger donna_chocnut said...

uy happy bday in advance! april 21 diba? naks, may mga car-related stuff ah. =)

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger The Mermaid said...

thanks sa pagbati :-) you got the right date! mahal kasi mga car-accessory/stuffs kaya intay na lang ako nang regalo..hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home