Tuesday, March 27

Continuation of my March 13 entry

My dog passed away last March 26, 2007. I wasn’t home that time. My mom just told me after being checked by the doctor, it was home service, and my dog walked a few meters and dropped dead on the ground. Our house helper even said, he walked away as if he is trying to position himself near the place where he’ll be buried.

Too sad I was not able to see him and embrace him. Before I left that morning, I even told him to rest well and that a doctor will come in later. Not knowing that was the last time I’ll see him.

I know he’s in dog heaven. He’s a good boy and I will surely miss his barking, peeing in the garden and on our visitors’, and guarding the house at night. I used to call him, dog-doorbell :-)

6 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Blogger donna_chocnut said...

I'm sorry to hear about that, Rena. =(

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger The Mermaid said...

Thanks Donna girl :-)

 
At 2:22 AM, Blogger Rabbit said...

Wala nang hahabol sakin...

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger donna_chocnut said...

natawa naman ako sa comment ni noy. di ko alam kung happy ka ba or nalulungkot dahil wala nang hahabol sayo. i guess it's one way of saying you'll miss him. rena girl, sana naman di ka naiiyak. are you planning to get another dog soon?

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger The Mermaid said...

yan din ang sabi ko sa kanya, "bakit parang masaya ka?"...hidi na ako umiiyak, humahagulgul na lang ;-) seriously, I still cry at times and I don't want to get a new dog yet, unless gift :-)

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Rabbit said...

Sad ako dahil nawala. Kayo talaga oh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home