Wednesday, March 21

The "S" factor

It was my first time to see her perform live and the concert itself was okay. I didn’t like the front act. Each song the band performed was quite long and didn’t appeal to me as well. I can’t even remember the name of the band. Sitti had special guests, the first one was with Cookie Chua – I’m not sure, but is she married? She seemed out of shape but she obviously performed better than Sitti. Next on the list was with John…John who? Sorry but I forgot the surname. All I remember was, he was one of the top Three in Philippine Idol. .His performance was A-Ok. In fact, I still keep on singing .."I don’t wanna bore you with this, But….” ---LSS (last song syndrome). For a first-timer, not bad. Then there was DJ Moe doing his usual on-the-spot questioning (I hope it wasn’t scripted). It added fun to the show except that Sitti ‘appeared” to be conservative and refused to answer some of the questions (awww moment).

Sitti's Band rating – four stars (5 being the highest)
Sitti – three stars (she needs to improve on her showmanship (tama ba, Gee?). There were times when I can’t hardly hear her voice and she has limited moves as well

1 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger Rabbit said...

I love her music but Sitti is MANANG!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home