Wednesday, March 14

A Walk in the Park

Last night, Mel and I went brisk-walking at Salcedo Park. Jogging is really a no-no simply because I don’t feel comfortable – I feel itchy all over my body which leads me not to finish even one round. It may be different for brisk walking, I said to myself, but I was totally wrong. After two rounds, thee I was scratching my legs, my sides until it was too unbearable that I had to stop. I completed only 3 rounds of walk for 10 minutes.

I don’t want to spoil the excitement of Mel so I encouraged my buddy to continue and I even made it more challenging – to beat the time! While Mel was walking, there I was staring at the luxurious condo units surrounding the park, wondering what lives do they have there, who lives there and how big the units are.

It was also fun watching dog breeds – yes, from the tiny ones to the big ones J The weather was perfect, it wasn’t humid at all and it was a pleasant crowd.


I failed my objective and I don't want to enroll in a fitness club. I won’t give up, I know I’ll be able to discover ways on how to lose weight without spending that much!

5 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Blogger donna_chocnut said...

Huwaw sipag exercise! Do you feel itchy only at Salcedo Park? Maybe you can try other places like UP or Ultra? Oo nga sobrang mahal mag-gym. Ayoko rin sa ganun eh. I end up feeling claustrophobic and uneasy.

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Gee said...

Itchy everywhere esp legs? Naku, that means you are burning fat. Ganun yun! So don't stop. It means your walking, kahit patingin-tingin sa mga condos is effective.... I don't blog but I just created one to be able to leave a comment. Ü Interesting pala 'to ha... Pero, I write in private pa lang now. Ü

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger The Mermaid said...

Donna girl, anywhere I go I really would feel itchy. When I went to UP, I ended up eating fishablls, squidballs, tenga nang baboy...while Christian is jogging..bwahahaha

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger The Mermaid said...

Gee!!!! I'm so happy to see that you have your blog account! It's okay to write in private...parang dear diary yan eh :-)

My sister said so, not to stop, because it also happens to her. But I like to enjoy my exercise so this Tuesday, frisbee naman!!!

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger donna_chocnut said...

Ay ganun pala yun, it means you're burning fat? Hmmm, interesting. Oo nga, yan ang masarap sa UP, lahat ng tusok tusok goodies =). Uy frisbee, masaya daw yan. One of my friends tried it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home