Tuesday, February 20

My early morning walk

Effective last Friday, I had to go look for a new parking space. My requirements are, it has to be near myoffice (like a 5 minute walk will do), safe and it has to be a covered parking lot. Then I remembered an old buddy who I met in Cebu (there was just an event) and works for Ayala Property Management. She was an answered prayer so I now have my space in a nearby carpark building. I next worried about my walk to the office...will it be that far? will I look haggard once I reach the office? will I have difficulty bringing all my stuff? You know those simple questions that will also make me want to consider the open parking lot behind the office building. Monday was my first day to walk from the carpark to the office and it was such a pleasant walk. That time I needed some tissue, to withdraw money and to bring my clothes to some laundry place for dry-cleaning and all of these were accomplished while I was walking. Then it saved me time and effort.
So, there's nothing to worry anymore. Except when it's raining I guess. But I look kforward to that day and see what's going to happen :-)

2 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, Blogger Rabbit said...

Who would've thought you'd be parking your very own Owner, huh?

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger The Mermaid said...

hahaha...it feels great, especially when I'm wearing a scarf ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home