Friday, February 16

Thoughts...

It’s been quite some time since I had my last entry.

I wasn’t really that busy. My PC at home isn’t working, just in time after I finished all my school requirements. So now, I don’t see the urgency to have it fixed except for those days when I feel like blogging or just surfing the net.

Today I feel so unproductive. I know there’s a lot of work waiting but something is missing and I don’t know what that is. I can’t say I’m hungry because I’m not really craving for anything but I just can’t really concentrate. How did I celebrate valentine’s? My family is a strong believer of this occasion. We always make it a point to celebrate and even exchange gifts. But for the past two years, since I went night shift, things changed. Yesterday I gave my mom three white roses and that made her day. I spent the whole afternoon facilitating a workshop and afterwards I went to the gym to lose some pounds. I had invites but I noticed lately my clothes aren’t fitting me anymore so I decided to push through with the plan.

Last Saturday I attended a wedding of a good friend. Too bad I didn’t bring my camera so I have no pictures to share. It was at Ville Sommet, Tagaytay – garden wedding but the reception was done inside. Nice place and nice ambience although I had difficulty walking on soft ground since my heels kept on digging unto the ground. I also discovered that it’s hard to drive wearing a formal dress....

I have something for you....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home