Thursday, March 9

Relaxing or stressful?

Going on a vacation is supposed to be relaxing however lately, I can feel the stress in planning and coordinating this 'event.' Dont get me wrong, I actually enjoy doing it, it's just my schedule that does not permit me to do so. I'm an OC person that's why I want to have a hands-on on these matters.

If this pushes through I will really make sure I'll enjoy every second of it. Just the thought of being there excites me, regardless of who I'm with. I just hope I get confirmations tom.

4 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Blogger donna_chocnut said...

ey rena girl! don't worry, ma-e-erase din ang stress and pain of planning for a vacation. pag andun ka na, it's going to be great. hang in der at good luck sa confirmations. these days talaga hirap mag-book, what with holy week and summer coming up.

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger The Mermaid said...

I got my confirmation two weeks ago so go na go na talaga! Although it's a month from now, I'm so excited!
Saan outing mo this summer?

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger donna_chocnut said...

uy dats wondahful, good for you! san nga ba punta niyo? kami boracay. hehehe, parang wala ng ibang mapuntahan no? wedding gift kasi eh. pero wala pa kami confirmation & we dont know exact dates yet. ninang kasi namin nag-aarrange. uuuyyy, lapit na bday ni rena girl. =)

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger The Mermaid said...

uy Boracay din kami! ikaw naman yearly ka ata nandun. ako every two years lang. I dont know but there's something about the place. siguro combi of gimik and out of town :-) kita-kits!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home