Friday, August 26

The 'original' is always the best

Greenhills will always be,for me, one of the best shopping malls. Cheap bargains, many choices and it's near my place. It's a lil bit crowded (esp. during weekends) but at least it still has the ambience of a mall. I've been there a lot of times but it was only last week that I had the chance to really go around and check the new 'sites.' I am referring to the Promenade, parking lots both located in Connecticut and Annapolis side. It's now different, I have to admit. I felt suffocated after. It's not anymore the 'greenhills' that I grew up to where there's just a two-story building full of tiangge stores then once you step outside, it's a big parking lot which at night can also serve as tambayan (while eating ice cream -- I just forgot the name of the resto that has basketball as a theme). Greenhills today is still the 'original' greenhills. But for me, I still prefer how it looked like 2 years ago. That's just me...

3 Comments:

At 4:13 PM, Blogger donna_chocnut said...

uy talaga? i havent visited the promenade area yet. mabisita nga...

 
At 3:32 AM, Blogger The Mermaid said...

well nothing new that you can't find in other malls...try the cinema, I heard it's nice.

 
At 4:47 AM, Blogger Rabbit said...

How could you not talk about the banyo? Ang sarap matulog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home