Wednesday, August 10

low-tech

I bought a new phone, in addition to what I'm using right now, last Tuesday. I wasn't really looking for the newest model (been there, done that!). My simple requirements are: that I'll be able to send SMS and be able to call, that it has an alarm, calendar and that it has to be small -- to fit in my jeans pocket. So I settled for an 8210 Nokia. I was really eyeing for an 8250 but it has similar features yet the price difference is around P800. I'm satisfied with my purchase. I just hope it'll lasts.

4 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Blogger donna_chocnut said...

huwaw rena girl new phone! =) buti ka pa. ako luma pa rin at gasgas na ang screen.

hmmm, good looking teacher ey? ba't di mo sinabi? sana nag enroll din ako. hehehe. seriously, kamusta na subject? may iba pa bang nag-enroll?

 
At 2:37 AM, Blogger The Mermaid said...

2 lang kami sa class. Bakit kamo di na-dissolve? Siempre baby ni Dean ang subject. Next term daw may corporate wellness uli, yun may boxing.

by the way, I got marissa as our cardiokickboxing instructor. she remembers you...kung bakit...secret...hehe

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger donna_chocnut said...

aba, mahilig pala si dean sa isports. ayos ah.

talaga? you got marissa? that's good. magaling sha. yun nga lang, super tagal ko nang hindi umaattend. huh? anong secret yan?baka she's thinking of someone else. di niya ako kilala eh.

 
At 2:06 AM, Blogger The Mermaid said...

diba si dean ang dating sports commissioner...kaya nga when he was appointed as dean sabi ko familiar ang name, kaya pala..

kilala ka ni Marissa because she described you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home