Sunday, July 24

Starbucks planner

I got my Starbucks planner through Tin-tin. She was attending the orientation for new hires, which I was facilitating, when I saw her using the planner. Since it wasn't for sale (you need to complete the required # of stickers which you'll get by buying their products) and I think there are 5 more that I need, I really asked her to help me complete it since I really wanted that planner. True to her word, the day after she gave me my planner :-) I am the type of person who can't live without one. I am very visual that's why I want to see all my 'things to do' for the whole week at one glance. But I think my need for it (planner) this time is not just for listing down weekly tasks but breaking it down into a more detailed list, as in it should be on a per hour basis. I need more space!

So, to all my friends out there....*hint* *hint*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home