Thursday, December 30

The year that was

While the rest of you guys had your last day at work yesterday, mine just ended an hour ago. Looking back, I never expected 2004 to be like this. I remember angsting about my work, the people around me and how boring my life is. But now, I can't believe how my life changed towards the end of the year. I really thank God for all the blessings -- nobody in the family got sick (except me!), my friends who have always been there (my closest friends all got married this year), good grades in school (no failing remarks in my written comprehensive exam) and to be working here..a dream come true and of course having my Ahme. Although in terms of health this wasn't a good year for me. I really spent a lot in medication....yeah yeah, 'not enough vitamins.' Hmmm.... come to think of it, I really felt so stressed this 2004 -- mentally, emotionally and physically. I made major decisions that caused sleepless nights, I had to adjust on a new work schedule aka change my lifestyle. But no regrets, I learned from all of these experiences. I will look back at 2004 with a smile on my face. Goodbye 2004 and welcome 2005!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger Rabbit said...

*Ahme nag posing*

 
At 3:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

acheche...nag-posing nang in-introduce

 

Post a Comment

<< Home