Wednesday, December 15

Vacation at last!

Since I resigned last August, it was my first time to experience a loooong weekend. That was last Nov. 25 onwards, Thanksgiving Day. That was 4 days of rest. Most of my co-workers went out-of-town. I had to stay because of Bryce's party. Here are the highlights of my vacation…
Thursday, Nov. 25 - reunion with ex-UnionBankers at
Sentro 1771 , GB3. I just had 3 hours of sleep (but one of the most relaxing ones I had) then, I went straight to the mall to meet Hannah and Tina. It was fun seeing them. Nothing beats the feeling of being with your real friends.
Friday, Nov. 26 – took care of my finances in the morning. Then I met up with Gee and we had lunch at recipes. We spent the entire afternoon at the
Ayala Museum . It was my first time to visit the place. I recommend you to check it out and might as well cap the day with a little chitchatting over a cup of coffee at Museum Café.
Saturday, Nov. 27 – watched
Danscap Manila’s dance concert entitled “HIP” at the UP Theater. I can’t describe the feeling while I was watching. It brought back memories of my ‘dancing career’ (?); there was also a feeling of ‘what if’…I pursued this career. Oh well :-(
I'm excited next week for another long vacation. I'll update you then and hopefully learn how to upload pix here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home