Monday, January 30

Life is too short

I plan my week every Sunday that is to accommodate all the things I want to do in my life (life is too short). Then here goes a text message telling me that I need to be early in the office by Wednesday for a meeting!!! Early, like 3 hours before the official time-in!!! And what do i get out of it? None! But it means that I have no more time to go to the gym - as I need to sleep early to be up early. Again, another 'wasted' day for me.

Why cant I have the passion and dedication like others when it comes to work? Like staying 12 hours in the office like the rest of my peers? I guess I wasn't trained for this and this is not the kind of culture I was exposed to in my previous work. My brain sutomatically stops once I complete a max of 10 hours :-)

Oh well, lemme get some StarBucks coffee to lighten up my day!

6 Comments:

At 4:52 PM, Blogger donna_chocnut said...

bad trip nga ang text na yon. naks, sipag mag gym ah, buti ka pa =). dont worry rena girl, you're absolutely right - "life is too short" indeed, and too sweet to be wasted in the office. mahalaga naman results & output, hindi # of hours sa opisina. mabuhay ang kape!

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger The Mermaid said...

Good that you agreed with me, kala ko kasi abnormal ako eh. As expected, I wasn't able to go but guess what, I'm 4lbs away from the standards weight reqt for my height...malapit na...

 
At 2:20 AM, Blogger Rabbit said...

Uy ako rin! 40lbs away na lang! yehey!!!

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger The Mermaid said...

acheche...40lbs?!?! hala sige takbo lang nang takbo sa UP ah!

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Rabbit said...

...habang kumakain ng hamburger

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger The Mermaid said...

talo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home