Thursday, October 20

First Time

Oh yes, my first tourney since I started playing badminton. I remember taking one subject in MBA just to make sure I have time to play this sport. I stopped for almost a year. First, I felt frustrated not improving at all -- all those smashes that I can't hit, drop shots I often miss and a whole lot more. Second, the badminton center near my place closed shop (the name is TUTELTONE according to Shamoy). Third, I have no more playmates (given my working hours).

But now is the time to finally take that next step -- to compete! Some who saw me play before and now said I've greatly improved (mas ok pala walang practice). So wish me luck guys. I'm not expecting to win but I will try :-)

4 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Blogger donna_chocnut said...

da good luck rena girl! kaya mo yan! baka nag-improve ka dahil sa boxing kaya? =)

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Rabbit said...

Anong ibig sabihin mo Donna? Pag may kaharap sya sa net, bino-boxing. Panalo sa badminton! ;-) ahihihi

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger donna_chocnut said...

ey rena girl, kamusta tourney? humakot ka ba ng medals at trophies? =) boxing made rena's arms stronger kaya mas malakas shang tumira ng shuttle. kaya wag shang gagalitin on and off the badminton court! ;p

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger The Mermaid said...

agree donna, tama yang warning mo :-)
ayun, humakot nang kahihiyan...tinulugan nga ako nung isa diyan but next year, I'll have more time to practice :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home