Saturday, October 29

All time Favorite


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



It was fun hosting this year's halloween event in the office. I remember blogging about this a year ago, that I never felt 'it' happening since there was nothing -- no activities, no party!

Well, I think I did well. After the event, people asked me to host birthday parties but the weird thing is, birthday parties for their newphews and nieces....hmmm...

I said to myself, last year's Xmas party is the last hosting event I'll do for the Centre but I guess i have to eat my words...what can I do? As Cathy would say, "The host for all seasons!" (magagalit si ate Vi niyan)



6 Comments:

At 6:48 AM, Blogger Kirbyent said...

Nice blog, check out cyberlinx.us we have over 25,000 articles that you can use on your blog or web site
law
self help
self improvement
sexuality
Don't forget to check out this great site to Increase your energy thanks

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Rabbit said...

Ay witch!

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger The Mermaid said...

just one of the costumes I had that day :-)

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger donna_chocnut said...

naks, in demand si rena! =) ano pang ibang costumes sinuot mo?

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger The Mermaid said...

kampaƱerang kuba and some mask na di ko alam anong creature... how was your halloween ang loooong weekend

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger donna_chocnut said...

cool, kampanerang kuba?!? where'd you get all those costumes? ayos lang halloween. baduy, nov 1 lang kami walang pasok sa ofc =(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home