Tuesday, January 24

Not-so-good Days

I guess I woke up at the wrong side of the bed and it seems that my day isn't turning out fine. First, I got irritated just by the barking of the dogs. Come to think of it, they may be saying goodbye to me as I'm about to leave. Second, it's coding day so I had to commute. Thankful I was that it was not sunny but getting a cab was an adventure. I'm having second thoughts again if I'd go back to day shift work. At night, even if you dont have a car, at least it's easier to get a cab and no traffic as I go the opposite way.

Going back to my story, then I got a cab but the driver asked me to pay a flat rate of P100. Geee...hey man, we're both working to earn a living right? At the end I just said yes. The traffic wasn't bad and I arrived on time. What made my morning? I saw two pairs of shoes on top of my desk. Delivered by a friend who's in the business of shoe-making.

I'm looking forward to going to the gym laer. Perhaps I just need some exercise or another Tagaytay? :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home