Monday, March 28

Let's take it slow...

Yep, I'm still in a state of denial -- that it's back to work and back to class :-) Yes, my dear readers, it's not yet vacation in grad school. I was sharing with Donna, a friend in grad school, that the reason I took grad studies was that there was nothing to do that time -- that was 3 years ago. I got tired spending my Friday nights in the movie house or my weekends in the mall. Gimik, parties, out-of-town trips, sports, movies -- been there, done that! But that's not the case anymore. Now, work has really been demanding. As I've said in my previous entry, I want to spend more time with my family and friends I haven't seen for quite some time. In short, I want my life back! Hmmm....come to think of it, there's life in grad school. It's a 2-in-1 thing. You get to learn (from all those case studies) and at the same time you meet and go out with friends (once you're done with those cases...hehe). I guess just the fact that all of my friends/batchmates are now about to graduate (I took one subject for the past so-so terms) makes grad school purely a "study/work" environment.

Now, about work....I better shut up ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home