Monday, March 28

Lenten Reflection

The looong weekend was the best! A much needed break for me and more TIME was spent with my family. I realized that I missed them so much. Yes, i do see my parents everyday. Once in a while I get to see my sister too but it was only last Holy Week that I really got the time to talk to them. You know, like the old days when we'll just lie on the sofa and update ourselves on what's happening and discuss sentiments and issues we really won't share with anyone. One more week pleeeease ;-)

So, what was my lenten reflection? That we must truly be an "Easter" people. So many of us stagger and fall along the hard way of life -- trials and failures overwhelm us and crush us to the ground but there is always the challenge for us to rise, from all of these or the challenge for us to share with others the love Jesus showed us.

Happy Easter everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home