Saturday, August 14

goodbye

I feel sad...I'm having this separation anxiety. After seven years in this institution, it's now time to say goodbye. Whoever said that parting was such an easy thing? Except of course if it really sucks in there. I really had plans of moving but I said not until next year. There's my MBA that I give into consideration, since I'm on my last year. Then, of course all the bonus + my retirement (eeewww...sounds financially good but the thought of retirement... it's a benefit if you're more than 5 years). But as they say "opportunity only knocks once..." I'll definitely miss the organization that I consider as my second family. I grew up and developed there...had established lasting relationships (as of now...hehehe), fell in love, been hurt, had enemies as well (yes, the one and only BASTARD). Don't get me wrong, you might be asking then "why did you resign?" Of course I don't intend to discuss that here, perhaps one of these days (after I get my clearance). It's similar to someone moving to another country. It's difficult leaving everything behind but you know that there's something out there waiting for you , something you have always dreamed of to look forward to. Goodbye UnionBank...I'll surely miss all the perks!
Siyet...no more free food, less lakwatsa time, magpapakitang-gilas na naman po ako at bagong pakikisama. Good luck to me!

1 Comments:

At 6:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahme tita yena, kami ni shamoy hindi mawalala! pweya lang pag may meeting sa tambayan. ahihihihi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home